- Current Prices:$329,900 to $374,900
- Closed Prices:$297,500 to $317,500
- Median Sale Price:$307,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,830 to 4,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Preservation Oaks are $320,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.