- Current Prices:$525,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $545,500
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000 to $1269.2
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,701 to 4,515Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Preservation Pointe are about $450,000 – $1,290,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.