- Current Prices:$400,000 to $515,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$75.66 to $83/mo,$83.33 to $277/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,153 to 5,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Preserve At Astor Farms are about $280,000 – $515,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.