- Current Prices:$180,000 to $195,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $160,000
- Median Sale Price:$156,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $316/mo,$276 to $316
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:691 to 1,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Preserve At Boynton Beach Condominiums is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Preserve At Boynton Beach Condominiums are about $55,000 – $180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.