- Current Prices:$419,900
- Closed Prices:$299,500 to $449,500
- Median Sale Price:$408,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$60/mo,$0 to $315,$315 to $513
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,228 to 4,543Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Preserve At Smith Run is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Preserve At Smith Run are about $190,000 – $785,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.