- Current Prices:$225,000 to $373,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$315
- Association Fee Ranges:$240 to $446/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:749 to 1,284Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Presidio Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Presidio Condominiums are about $115,000 – $240,000 and sit on 469.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.