- Current Prices:$445,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$482,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$522
- Association Fee Ranges:$484,$425 to $562/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:695 to 1,834Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Presidio Place Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Presidio Place Condominiums are about $300,000 – $550,000 and sit on 5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.