- Current Prices:$569,000 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $903,000
- Median Sale Price:$676,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$158.33 to $490.83
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:738 to 7,577Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Preston at PGA National are about $300,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.