- Current Prices:$128,900 to $162,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$144,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$169 to $308/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:756 to 1,135Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Preston Bend Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Preston Bend Village Condominiums are about $70,000 – $150,000 and sit on 4.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.