- Closed Prices:$329,000 to $489,000
- Median Sale Price:$438,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $370
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,953 to 3,414Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Preston Crossing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Preston Crossing are about $345,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.