- Current Prices:$610,000 to $2,700,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $2,149,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,364,350
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $500,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,666 to 6,690Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Preston Hills are about $450,000 – $2,295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.