- Current Prices:$350,000 to $1,699,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $2,249,000
- Median Sale Price:$650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1850,$0 to $2261/mo,$0 to $483/quarter,$0 to $2280
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,611 to 7,676Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Preston is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Preston are about $295,000 – $2,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.