- Current Prices:$178,000 to $2,349,000
- Closed Prices:$160,200 to $2,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$605,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2280,$0 to $483/quarter,$0 to $2261/mo,$0 to $1850
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,618 to 9,928Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Preston is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Preston are about $295,000 – $2,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.