- Current Prices:$362,500 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$223,001 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$204/quarter,$65 to $190/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,113 to 4,092Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Preston Square features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Preston Square are about $220,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.