- Current Prices:$178,500 to $410,000
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$311,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$436 to $2063/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:710 to 1,673Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1966. In general, homes in Preston Tower Condominiums are about $130,000 – $600,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.