- Current Prices:$289,900 to $416,719
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $496,900
- Median Sale Price:$309,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$69 to $79/mo,$68 to $850
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,842 to 3,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Primrose Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Primrose Creek are about $265,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.