- Current Prices:$1,098,000 to $1,325,000
- Closed Prices:$910,000 to $1,365,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,110,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$562
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $99,$99
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,040 to 2,670Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Princeton By The Sea is a neighborhood in Half Moon Bay, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, traditional, modern and contemporary style, and they were built between 1970 and 1973. Homes in Princeton By The Sea are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are attached garage and garage, and homes in Princeton By The Sea typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.