- Current Prices:$200,000 to $342,400
- Closed Prices:$173,250 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$155 to $1860
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,237 to 4,848Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Princeton Lakes is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Princeton Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Princeton Lakes are about $175,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.