- Current Prices:$530,000 to $599,900
- Closed Prices:$440,000 to $704,900
- Median Sale Price:$584,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $856
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:2,158 to 4,282Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Princeton Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Princeton Lakes are about $365,000 – $540,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.