- Current Prices:$330,000 to $378,838
- Closed Prices:$259,900 to $367,638
- Median Sale Price:$284,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $480/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,910 to 4,687Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Princeton Manor are about $260,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.