- Current Prices:$230,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$203,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,271 to 3,268Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Princeton Manor are about $90,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.