- Current Prices:$224,900 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$192,500 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$300 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,333 to 2,852Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Princeton Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Princeton Oaks are $180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.