- Current Prices:$49,000 to $52,900
- Closed Prices:$28,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$45,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1903 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:484 to 7,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Princeton Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Princeton Park are about $30,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.