- Current Prices:$37,500 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$13,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$89,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$34
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1903 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:484 to 7,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Princeton Park features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,247 to as high as $3,026. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. Generally, homesites found in this community are around a quarter acre. Here you will find that a large number of residences feature a garage and access to off-alley parking.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.