- Current Prices:$244,000 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$225,100 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$267,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $109,$105 to $125/mo,$315/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,218 to 2,688Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The Princeton Place at Gables End community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $105 to $315. Property taxes range from as low as $1,357 to as high as $4,017.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.