- Current Prices:$214,000 to $254,900
- Closed Prices:$145,380 to $218,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,316 to 3,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Princeton Place features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $350. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,459 to as high as $6,390. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.