- Current Prices:$225,000 to $239,825
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $330,$290 to $330
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,316 to 3,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Princeton Place is a neighborhood in Tomball, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2004 and 2013. Homes in Princeton Place are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Princeton Place typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.