- Current Prices:$174,999
- Closed Prices:$152,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $350,$260 to $330
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,316 to 3,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Princeton Place features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $350. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,459 to as high as $6,640.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.