- Current Prices:$213,900 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$145,380 to $218,000
- Median Sale Price:$186,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$79
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,316 to 2,916Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4acres
The community of Princeton Place features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $350. Property taxes range from as low as $4,459 to as high as $6,390.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.