- Current Prices:$227,900 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$185,001 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$229,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $360,$30 to $185/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 2,912Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The wide variety of designs in Princeton West makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $30 to $360, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,286 to as high as $8,844. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $30 to $360. Property taxes for the year can range from $5,024 to $5,508. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. Generally, homesites found in this community are around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.