- Current Prices:$5,498,000 to $7,750,000
- Closed Prices:$1,775,000 to $6,270,620
- Median Sale Price:$3,861,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$2006
- Association Fee Ranges:$370/mo,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:979 to 4,356Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Professorville are about $1,500,000 – $7,950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.