- Current Prices:$1,388,800
- Closed Prices:$1,325,000 to $1,349,800
- Median Sale Price:$1,349,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$625
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000,$1000/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,224 to 2,264Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Promontory Point features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Promontory Point are about $830,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on 7-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other and underground parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.