- Current Prices:$199,999
- Closed Prices:$169,900 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$118.46/quarter,$140 to $168/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,316 to 1,839Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Prosperity features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Prosperity are about $145,000 – $205,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.