- Current Prices:$419,000 to $3,295,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $2,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$469,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$397 to $609.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,200 to 5,998Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Prosperity Harbor North features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Prosperity Harbor North are about $370,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.