- Current Prices:$439,000 to $3,295,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $2,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$545,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$217
- Association Fee Ranges:$380 to $609.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,200 to 5,998Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
In terms of home type, Prosperity Harbor North features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Prosperity Harbor North are about $350,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.