- Current Prices:$499,500 to $749,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$512,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$183 to $242
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,561 to 4,684Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Prosperity Pines are about $295,000 – $630,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.