- Current Prices:$161,900 to $272,900
- Closed Prices:$152,500 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$163,875
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$104 to $277/quarter,$147/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,287 to 3,106Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Prosperity Ridge features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Prosperity Ridge are about $155,000 – $265,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.