- Current Prices:$262,000 to $288,900
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$267,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$875/quarter,$400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,496 to 1,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 4 acres
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Provence represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Provence are about $140,000 – $310,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.