- Current Prices:$479,000
- Closed Prices:$459,900 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$537,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$467
- Association Fee Ranges:$397.43/quarter,$430,$397 to $397.43/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,822Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Provence D'Aliso features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Provence D'Aliso represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Provence D'Aliso are about $320,000 – $670,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.