- Current Prices:$436,000 to $442,500
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $449,950
- Median Sale Price:$372,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$96 to $135/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,972 to 3,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence are $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.