- Current Prices:$764,000 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$783,000 to $965,000
- Median Sale Price:$925,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$705 to $2848
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:3,984 to 6,526,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Providence At Atlanta National represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence At Atlanta National are about $585,000 – $1,010,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.