- Current Prices:$224,900 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$181,900 to $678,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$1536,$385 to $1540,$118 to $475/mo,$258 to $3825/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,267 to 6,725Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Providence is a neighborhood in Davenport, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are unknown, spanish, florida, contemporary, unknown, traditional and ranch style, and they were built between 2006 and 2017. Homes in Providence are 3,100 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Providence typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.