- Current Prices:$270,000 to $849,900
- Closed Prices:$243,540 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$337,325
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$128.33 to $655/quarter,$1 to $475/mo,$1536,$1540
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,541 to 5,345Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence are about $235,000 – $925,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.