- Current Prices:$250,000 to $720,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $817,200
- Median Sale Price:$299,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$1540,$1536,$118 to $475/mo,$128.33 to $655/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,267 to 6,725Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence are about $235,000 – $850,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.