- Current Prices:$198,000 to $304,000
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$213,300
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $345,$100 to $495
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,125 to 4,052Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence Lakes are about $130,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.