- Current Prices:$229,900 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$169,900 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$217,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$75/quarter,$0 to $345,$300 to $375
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,060 to 4,052Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence Lakes are about $135,000 – $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.