- Current Prices:$569,500 to $659,000
- Closed Prices:$274,900 to $595,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$151/mo,$0 to $157
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:986 to 3,069Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence Landing are about $205,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.