- Current Prices:$335,000 to $569,900
- Closed Prices:$206,000 to $670,895
- Median Sale Price:$389,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $297000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,205 to 5,352Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence are about $200,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.