- Current Prices:$375,000 to $739,900
- Closed Prices:$213,500 to $835,000
- Median Sale Price:$465,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$80/mo,$340 to $344,$0,$80 to $125
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,900 to 8,967Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Providence Plantation represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence Plantation are about $415,000 – $875,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.