- Current Prices:$419,000 to $965,000
- Closed Prices:$213,500 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$80/mo,$340 to $364,$0,$0 to $125
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,900 to 10,009Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Providence Plantation represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence Plantation are about $400,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.