- Current Prices:$207,500 to $313,500
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $511,500
- Median Sale Price:$230,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $720,$0 to $750,$55 to $132/mo,$0 to $730,$60 to $175/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,030 to 3,937Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Providence are about $125,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Providence Activities and Events
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.