- Current Prices:$183,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $236,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$0 to $88/quarter,$0 to $75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,314 to 3,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Providence features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2016. In general, homes in Providence are about $130,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.