- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $733,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$20 to $86.48/mo,$17.67 to $58.64
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,157 to 2,957Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Provinces represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Provinces are about $195,000 – $400,000 and sit on 6986.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.