- Current Prices:$440,000 to $459,999
- Closed Prices:$318,500 to $850,000
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$504
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1912 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:742 to 2,634Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pullman are about $70,000 – $650,000 and sit on 13.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, side yard access, converted garage, garage, garage parking, other and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.