- Current Prices:$290,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$274,900 to $393,000
- Median Sale Price:$337,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $50
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 4,814Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Punta Gorda Ranches are about $70,000 – $400,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.