- Current Prices:$190,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $189,900
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,176 to 1,798Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Creek are about $70,000 – $160,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.