- Current Prices:$440,000 to $3,470,000
- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $2,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$642,266
- Average $ per sq ft:$320
- Association Fee Ranges:$6626,$700 to $1052/quarter,$0 to $719/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,365 to 20,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 15Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
Quail Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Creek are about $200,000 – $2,295,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.