- Current Prices:$1,145,000
- Closed Prices:$1,124,350 to $1,830,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$578
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $310/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,783 to 3,199Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Gardens are about $820,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.