- Current Prices:$648,500 to $2,749,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $2,759,620
- Median Sale Price:$775,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$598
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $275/mo,$110 to $275,$103/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:833 to 4,761Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Quail Hill features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Quail Hill are about $520,000 – $2,995,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.