- Current Prices:$245,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $254,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$121 to $200/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,696 to 2,056Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Quail Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Quail Hill are about $170,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.